Nurturing/ Teaching Courses
Child Health and Nutrition (CCS16)
Dr Alex Tang
This is offered as one of the modules for Certificate in Child Studies, Malaysia Bible Theological Seminary, Penang, Malaysia.
Session One: Childhood Health and Nutrition
Session Two: Causes of Ill Health in Children
Session Three: Clinical Signs and Symptoms of Malnourishment in Children
(1) Tang, Alex (2004), How to Raise a GENIUS child, Asian Beacon, April/May, Vol:36, No:2, 38-39
(2) Sapien, Gladys M., Chard A. Marilyn, Howe, Jeanne et al, (1990), Promoting the Health of Children, Pediatric Nursing Care, St. Louis, MI: C.V.Mosby Company, 65-91
(3) Fisher, Thomas (n.d.) The Ten Commandments of Dysfunctional Families http://www.ministryhealth.net/mh_articles/064_ten_commandments_of_dysfunctional_families.html accessed 14 June 2007
(4) Gabaeff, Steven C. (2005) Child Abuse http://www.emedicinehealth.com/child_abuse/article_em.htm accessed 13 May 2006
(5) Protein-calorie Malnutrition (summary) (2001), Handbook of Disease, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
(6) World Health Organisation (2002), Improving Child Health in Community (selected pages). www.libdoc.who.int/hq/2002/WHO_FCH_02.12.pdf accessed 12 May 2003
|posted 19th July 2008|
"treat, heal, and comfort always"
"spiritual forming disciples of Jesus Christ with informed minds, hearts on fire and contemplative in actions"
Except where otherwise
noted, content on this site is
© 2006-2018 Alex Tang